Base: U-steel Bearing: ZWZ, SKF, NSK, TIMKEN Shaft: 40CrMo, SS316L Mechanical seal: Burgmann Packing seal: Asbestos fibers+mica, PTFE Casing: HT250, QT500, Stanless Steel, Chrome alloy etc Wetted parts: High chrome, Rubber, Polyurethane, Ceramic etc
Tobee® Slurry Pump Parts are interchangeable with AH/HH/L/M slurry pump parts and designed by spatial structure CFD and impeller casting CAE, Precision casting and professional heat treatment process make the parts upto more higher hardness, Precision machining and painting technology ensure the parts are more conformable with fluidics, With strict quality control, Tobee’s high chrome wear parts provide users with longer 30%-60% wear life and higher efficiency due to advanced manufacturing processes. Increasing users enjoy perfect fit and finish to reduce installation workload.
Slurry Pumps Interchangeable parts:
√ Completely interchangeable with AH, AHR, HH, M, L horizontal slurry pumps, SP, SPR vertical slurry pumps, G,GH gravel sand pumps, AF froth slurry pumps etc
√ Metal materials code: A03, A04, A05, A06, A07, A12, A14, A25, A33, A49, A51, A61
√ Nature rubber materials code: R08, R24, R26, R33, R38, R55, R66
√ Synthetic rubber materials code: S01, S10, S12, S21, S31, S42, S44, S50
√ Polyurethane materials code: U01, U05
√ Shaft material: 45#, 40CrMo, SS304, SS316
√ Shaft sleeve material: SS410, SS420 SS304, SS316
√ Lantern ring material: 304, 316, PTFE
√ Bearing housing/ bearing end cover material: G01, D21
√ Expeller, Expeller ring: A05
√ Packing: Q05
Standard Materials Description:
• KmTBCr27(Ultralloys®) is a wear resistant white cast iron that offers excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of KmTBCr27 alloy is provided by the presence of hard carbides in the microstructure. KmTBCr27 Alloy is particularly suited to mild acidic duties where erosion resistance is required.
• KmTBCr28(Extralloys®) is martensitic white iron with moderate erosion resistance. It has the main elements of Chrome 28%, low Carbon with hardness of 430 in Brinell, KmTBCr28 is a corrosion resistant white iron suitable for low PH corrosion duties, where erosive wear is also a problem.
• KmTBCr35(Hyperalloys®) is a premium erosion/corrosion alloy, The main elements of Chrome is 35-45%, low Carbon with hardness of 450 in Brinell. KmTBCr35 Alloy is suitable for phosphoric acid duties, FGD duties, sulphuric acid, and other moderately corrosive applications.
* SPECIAL NOTES: Ultralloys®, Extralloys® & Hyperalloys® are the registered trademark of TOBEE PUMP CO.,
Tobee® Pump is always making continuous optimization of materials like Cast steel, EPDM, Hypalon, Hastelloy, CD4MCu, Viton, Fluoroplastic, Ceramic, Bronze, Titanium, Aluminum and other anti-abrasive & corrosive materials for various applications.
Tobee® Slurry Pump Spare Parts Applications:
Heavy Mining | Mineral Processing | Coal Prep | Cyclone Feeds | Aggregate Processing | Fine Primary Mill Grinding | Chemical Slurry Service | Tailings | Secondary Grinding | Industrial Processing | Pulp And Paper | Food Processing | Cracking Operations | Ash Handling | Pipeline Transport | High Velocity Hydraulic Transport |Food Processing | Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting | River And Pond Dredging | Heavy Refuse Removal | Larger Particle Or Low NPSHA Applications | Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation | Abrasive Slurries | High Density Slurries | Large Particle Slurries | Sump Drainage | Washdown | Floor Drainage | Mixing
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® slurry pump spare parts are only interchangeable with Warman® slurry pump spare parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.