100RV-SP Metal Lined Vertical Sump Pumps Parts including: Impeller SP10206A05A, Casing SP10092A05A, Back Liner SP10041A05A, Lower Strainer SP10116LD21, Strainer SP10116-1 etc.
Impeller SP10206 - Double suction impellers (top and bottom entry) induce low axial bearing loads and have heavy deep vanes for maximum wear resistance and for handling large solids. Wear resistant alloys, polyurethane and moulded elastomer impellers are interchangeable. The impeller is adjusted axially within the casting during assembly by external shims under the bearing housing feet. No further adjustment is necessary.
Casing SP10092 - Has a simple bolt-on attachment to the base of the column. It is manufactured from a wear resistant alloy for the SP and from moulded elastomer for the SPR.
Back Liner SP10041 - It forms a pump chamber with throat bush and volute liner where the slurry would flow through them, Tobee offers back liners are interchangeable with stardand pump back liners with high chrome, natural rubber, polyurethane for different working condition.
Vertical Slurry Pump Spares:
• Bearing Assembly - The bearings, shaft and housing are generously proportioned to avoid problems associated with the operation of cantilevered shafts in the first critical speed zones. The assembly is grease lubricated and sealed by labyrinths; the upper is grease purged and the lower protected by a special flinger. The upper or drive end bearing is a parallel roller type whilst the lower bearing is a double taper roller with preset end float. This high performance bearing arrangement and robust shaft eliminates the need for a lower submerged bearing. • Column Assembly - Completely fabricated from mild steel. The SPR model is elastomer covered.
• Discharge Pipe - Metal for SP, elastomer covered for SPR. All wetted metal parts are completely rust protected.
• Submerged Bearings - None
• Agitation - An external agitator spray connection arrangement can be fitted to the pump as an option. Alternatively, a mechanical agitator is fitted to an extended shaft protruding from the impeller eye.
• Materials - Pumps can be manufactured in abrasive and corrosive resistant materials.
100RV-SP Vertical Slurry Pump is designed for handling abrasive and corrosive liquids and slurries, while submerged in sumps or pits. Suited for applications requiring greater reliability and durability than conventional vertical process pumps can offer. It is mainly used for pumping the slurries with high abrasive, strong corrosion and high concentration liquids contain suspended solid particles.
100RV-SP Metal Lined Vertical Pump Parts Photos:
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited