6/4D-AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump is similar to 6/4D-AH Metal Lined Slurry Pump in structure. The main difference between AH and AHR is the material of wet parts, which are natural rubber, synthetic rubber or other wear-resistant rubbers. The Rubber Lined Slurry Pumps are more suitable in delivering strong corrosive or abrasive slurries of small particle size without sharp edges.
6/4 D-AHR/AH Slurry Pump Sealing Arrangements Options:
Gland Packing Arrangement
• Grease and liquid lubricated configurations
• Optional gland ﬂushing arrangements to optimize seal water supply and product dilution requirements
Expeller (Centrifugal) Seal Arrangement
• Supplementary expeller generates high head to overcome normal suction conditions
• Extend packing life by restricting the presence of solids at the shaft
Mechanical Seal Arrangement
• Cartridge style mechanical seals to simplify maintenance by negating seal settings
• Generous mechanical seal gland sizes to accept nearly all seal manufacturers designs
• Single and double configurations to focus on environmental and process needs
• Flushed and non-ﬂushed primary seal arrangements to promote optimized reliability
6/4D AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pumps Applications:
AHR series rubber slurry pumps are widely used in Mineral processing, Ball mill discharge, Bottom/fly ash, lime grinding, Coarse sand, Coarse tailings, Dredging, FGD, Fine tailings, Cyclone feed, Flotation, Heavy media, Minerals concentrate, Mineral sands, Ni acid slurry, Oil sands, Tailings, Phosphoric acid, Phosphate matrix, Process chemical, Pulp and paper, Rod mill discharge, SAG mill discharge, Wet crushers etc.
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited