Tobee® Alternative Andritz centrifugal pumps come with open impeller designs that are highly wear-resistant. Due to their low axial thrust and open channels, centrifugal pumps can convey a variety of materials. Depending on the impeller design, they can handle slightly contaminated and contaminated media with some solids up to 8% consistency. As process pumps, they are used in the pulp and paper, mining, offshore, power, food, and chemical industries.
ACP Centrifugal Pump Design:
Impeller(230)• Accelerating the medium by charging it with energy.
• Semi-open impeller with vanes on the back.
Spiral casing (102)• Guiding the medium with a favorable flow pattern, converting speed energy into pressure energy.
• Pressure-sealed pump casing with delivery and suction channels.• Suction and delivery flange.
• Holds the bearing housing with bearing assembly, shaft and impeller.
Pump shaft (211)
• Holding the impeller, shaft seal, bearing assembly and coupling.
• Transmitting the drive energy to the impeller and thus, to the medium.
• Sturdily dimensioned drive shaft.Bearings
Depending on operating requirements, there is a choice of eight different shaft seals:
• Cartridge mechanical seal - single
• Cartridge mechanical seal - double
• Standard cartridge mechanical seal - single
• Standard cartridge mechanical seal – double
• Single standard mechanical seal• Tandem mechanical seal
• Stuffing box packing
• Dynamic shaft seal
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited